Tuesday, June 21, 2011

To Do List



Today's muse: The One Minute Writer

Today's prompt: Make a list (of whatever you want.)

* * *

To Do List

Sleep in.
Eat a breakfast of poached eggs on rye toast with strong black coffee.
Enjoy a quiet commute to work.
Arrive at work to find no emails awaiting my immediate attention.
Finish all my filing.
Indulge in a long lunch.
Return to work to find a note from the boss telling me to go home early.
Revel in a quiet commute home.
Walk into the house to discover elves have cleaned.
Sit down to a gourmet dinner.
Enjoy a steaming bubble bath and glass of wine.
Lay in bed and doze off, realizing the exact opposite happened.
Repeat tomorrow.


3 comments:

Charley Robson said...

Hehe, I don't work yet, but I know the feeling of the "get up early, icky breakfast, too much work, can't finish work, have to work overtime" feeling. Bleck.

Monica Manning said...

@Spook: Bleck, indeed! I could not fall asleep last night. I tried to watch mindless television, but, of course, Buffy the Vampire Slayer was on in reruns. I love that show!

glnroz said...

you're "A" list, yourself,,,